Give your relationship a quick tune-up.
Maintaining a long-term relationship is kind of like keeping the house clean. If you do light tidying on a regular basis, you’ll never have a giant mess on your hands. Problem is, when it comes to maintenance, a lot of couples don’t know where to begin. It’s so easy to get swept up in the demands of work, family, and parenting that you forget how important it is to maintain your relationship as well.
The fact is, you might not need to see a couples counselor every week – but you could still benefit from having a little help. Sometimes your relationship just needs a quick tune-up – a break from the daily grind, to help you focus on you and your partner again. A chance for you to go a little deeper than the typical “dinner and a movie.”
A Counseling Date Night with Winding Path Counseling is the perfect way to start the conversation about your relationship and how it’s going – and get a free dinner at one of Denver’s hottest restaurants.
Here’s how it works:
We’re partnering with one of our favorite Denver restaurants – MAX’s Wine Dive – to bring you a unique experience:
- You purchase your Counseling Date Night for $99.
- We’ll email you a checklist of things you may want to talk about. We’ll also work with you to set up your date night on a night that works for you.
- Come into our Denver office and meet with Sarah for your counseling session.
- Walk across the street to MAX’s Wine Dive and use your $50 gift certificate to continue the conversation over dinner and a glass of wine. Why sit through a movie without talking, when you could make your marriage or relationship better?
“Sarah’s definitely on to something here. If my general practitioner funneled me toward a wine bar with good eats after my annual exams, I know I’d be a much more willing participant.”
Jamie Siebrase, WESTWORD
Who am I?
I’m Sarah Tie, the owner and lead counselor here at Winding Path. After going through my own struggles and learning process in my relationship with my husband and daughter, I began specializing in expert couples counseling in Denver, CO for new parents and couples wanting to rekindle their excitement and build stronger, happier relationships.
Book your Counseling Date Night Today
Each Counseling Date Night costs $99, for which you’ll get:
- One hour-long couples counseling session with Winding Path Counseling
- One $50 gift certificate to MAX’s Wine Dive
- One awesome evening to make your marriage or relationship even better!
We’re only starting with 25 20 spots available for this unique service – be sure to reserve your Counseling Date Night now before they’re all gone.
Still have questions? We’d love to hear from you! Feel free to reach out and we’ll do our best to help you.